- Contract Opportunities GBCA is has initiated efforts to monitor and advocate for the meaningful inclusion of Black construction firms on;
- Residential Projects ; including single-family homes, apartment, condos and assisted living facilities
- Commercial Projects ; including shopping centers and office buildings.
- Educational Projects ; including primary and secondary schools, academic and residential facilities on college and university campuses.
- Sports & Entertainment Facilities : including gymnasiums, stadiums, theaters, and studios.
- SPLOST Projects : including utility projects, streets and highway projects, recreational projects, and others.
- Monitoring Governmental Regulations While this law was passed with a minimum amount of input from the Black community, GBCA has mad a commitment to monitoring the development of the State requirement for the licensing of construction contractors and advocating for fairness to Black contractors.
- Professional Development GBCA plans to develop educational classes to prepare Black contractors to qualify for licenses and certifications.